Pages

Thursday 6 June 2019

CATHOLIC SCHOOL DAY WAS THE BEST



On Tuesday Room 7, Room 3, Room 4, Room 5, Room 1 and St Ignatius went to St Patrick's school.


We went to St Patrick's school by bus. At mass Father Felice, Father Andrew and Father John was up at the altar.


So when we were at mass we were singing, reading, sharing lunch and playing.


When we were finished St Ignatius went back to  their own school and we went to St Pius. So when we were going to our school it was raining, so we had to run in the rain.

I had so much fun at the catholic school day mass and I really want to have another experience with other schools.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sani

    Your soul friend here I really admire your work and would like to say WHAT A FANTASTIC JOB and I do agree with you I would like to have another catholic school day but until then keep up the good work and make sure you drive your own learning.

    Kind regards Charis,

    BLOG YA LATER

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello sani you have a great picture of St Ignatius it is really creative and self manged I really hope you would put more information sani

    ReplyDelete