Pages

Thursday 7 May 2020

Happy Mothers Day card

 lots of hearts                                                                                             Lots of love                                                

                                                                                                                                       You are my star.                                                                                          I love you with all my heart.

Dear Mum, Happy Mothers Day

Today I want to tell you that you are a first place
cooker and first
place with everything that's good.
You are kind to us.
You let us play on your phone sometimes.
You let us choose the game on your phone some
Times.
You even let us switch games on your phone.
I want to thank you for cooking great food for us and
for cheering us up when we are sad.
Thank you for cleaning up stuff with us, or even by yourself,
even though you know it wasn't you who made the mess.
I really enjoy you playing with me.
I love it when you help me with my learning.
You always surprise me by playing outside with me.
I would like to try and manage myself much better in the future.
Heaps of love,

 from $@NI T@I

No comments:

Post a Comment