Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

My lockdown brainstorm

My bubble


Who?

Diego Dre Karissa Andrew and Sani


Why?

They are part of my bubble


Where?

It is on St Johns road.


What?

Books board games activities


How?

We moved to a different house on a different street


When?

When dre was born on 2014

---------------------------------------------------------------------------


The way I spend my time with my bubble is:

hangman,cards,Cluedo,drawing,device time,Home work.


The best thing in my bubble that we have done is:

It is the device time because I get to go on anything I want to.


What I like about my bubble is:

Is that we play simon says for exercise.


My thought for the lockdown is:

Is that the Covid 19 would go away.


In my bubble I have noticed that:

Dre is starting to learn how to write, Diego does more learning than usual,my Mum has switched days on work and day off, and my Dad can walk on his feet now.


My aswer for if people have been reaching out to me is:

Yes people have been reaching out to me.


The people I have been connected with people outside my bubble is:

None.Online learning



No comments:

Post a Comment