Pages

Wednesday 24 June 2020

the rage at school.


Today I raged at school. It all started with Francis teasing me when I threw the ball at the other ball. It was  in the tree and I missed when I threw the ball. So when he was teasing me, I was walking away. He was still following me and teasing me though. So I got a little bit angry but still I kept walking away. He was still following me and teasing me. So I got more angrier but I kept walking away. The third time he was following me and teasing me, I started chasing him. So when the school bell rang I was still angry. So when I was still angry, Ms Mafu came, then Ms Bell came. So after a while, Ms Mafu and Ms Bell left. When they left, Papa came to calm me down. So after Papa calmed me down I told him what happened. So after that I went back to class. So I told.Gaffney what happened and he said he would sort it out but he actually did not. Mr.Gaffeney only sorted Francis out.







No comments:

Post a Comment